Holistic Caring Services provides a flexible, bespoke Person Centred home care service 24/7. We are committed to providing and creating a safe environment for our clients, and to empower and promote their independence in their own homes.
Our services encompass a wide range of activities and these include:
- >Performing personal care activities such as washing/bathing/dressing and general grooming
- >Assisting with regular daily activities such as continence care.
- >Assisting with mobility and transfers.
- >Preparing meals and feeding.
- >Live in Care
- >Companionship/Sit in
- >Waking/Sleep in Nights
- >Provision of compassionate end-of-life care to individuals
- >Implementing agreed clinical care plans
- >Attending to individual disabilities and chronic illnesses
- >Providing reminders or/and assisting with prescribed medication
- >Helping with shopping and keeping your home tidy
- >And many more - the list is not exhaustive
Who pays for home care:
Home care services are paid for by a variety of differen payers. In many cases, there is no out of pocket expense for the beneficiary unless this is privately purchased. Below is a list of ways to pay for home care services.
Home care services can be purchased privately if the individual can afford to pay.
Home care can be paid for using individual direct payment budgets.
Home care can be paid for by your local NHS CCG Healthcare Services.
Home care can be paid for by your Primary Care Trusts.